As fitness enthusiasts, we often struggle to cope up with our diets and proper nutrition. To heal our muscles after an intense workout, we need a good combination of macro and micronutrients. We have different tastes and different tolerance to certain foods. So we need to experiment on what works best with us. Chicken breast is one of the great protein sources. But chicken breast alone is not as much effective as it is when taken with some good carbohydrates and fat sources.
Chicken-Oats Lollipop is an experiment to make a perfect combination of nutrients and taste that will fuel your muscles and help them to heal and grow well.
Here I am giving you a recipe of chicken-oats lollipop. You can divide this recipe in 2 or 3 meals according to your daily nutrition goals.
You can prepare this large meal and split it in 2 or 3 meals and store it in refrigerator if you wish to consume them next day.
SO HERE IT IS!
Preparation Time : 35 mins
- Chicken breast- 500 grams
- Oats Powder- 60 Grams
- Mint leaves – 5 leaves
- Salt – 1 teaspoon, Garam masala- 1/4 teaspoon, Oregano- 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 and 1/2 tablespoon
- Desi ghee- 5 grams
- Large egg- 1
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 mins, in the mean time prepare the mixture for the recipe.
- Take chicken breast in a mixer and grind it to make a paste.
- Take this paste in a bowl and add above mentioned quantities of oats powder, salt, garam masala, oregano, mint leaves and ginger garlic paste and 1 egg.
- Mix well all the contents with hand to make a dough like consistency.
- Take your oven tray, add 5 grams of ghee on it and spread it evenly inside to make it non sticky.
- Try to make equal sized balls by rolling the mixture between your hands. The balls should look like the ones in the image above.
NOTE: if you feel the mixture is too soft to make balls then add some more oats powder to it.
- Place the balls in the tray at equal distances.
- Now when the oven completes the preheating , put the tray inside the oven carefully and bake it for 25 mins at 180 degree Celsius.
- After 25 mins take out the tray and prick the toothpicks in all the balls
- Your delicious Chicken-Oats Lollipops are ready to eat.
NOTE: If you are using a microwave then open its convection mode and set it at 180 degree Celsius for preheating and your meal preparation.
Feel free to ask any question.
Have a great taste.
Try this delicious pre workout meal to crush your upcoming workout – Omelette-Rice Cuddle